Menicon Unique pH Multi-Purpose Solution with RGP Lens Case, 4 Fl OzRegular price $19.95
Instructions for use
1)Cleaning: Rub both sides of your lenses with Menicon Unique pH Multi-Purpose Solution. Be sure to clean each side of the lens.
2)Rinsing: Thoroughly rinse with Menicon Unique pH Multi-Purpose Solution or another rinsing solution as recommended by your eye care practitioner.
3) Conditioning & Storage: Place each lens in the correct side of the lens storage case, then fill each chamber with fresh Menicon Unique pH Multi-Purpose Solution completely covering the lenses. Close the case tightly. Store the lenses in the solution for at least four hours prior to wearing your lenses.
4)Before Wearing: Rinse lenses with Menicon Unique pH Multi-Purpose Solution.
Contraindications: If you are allergic to any ingredients in this product, do not use. Do not use Menicon Unique pH Multi-Purpose Solution with soft (hydrophilic) contact lenses.
Warnings: To avoid contamination, never touch dropper tip of bottle to any surface. Replace cap after use. Reuse of solution or use of water with lenses may lead to contamination resulting in eye injury and potential loss of vision. See package insert printed on insidecarton for complete instructions and additional important safety information.
Contains: One bottle of Menicon Unique pH Multi-Purpose Solution. Menicon Unique pH is a sterile, buffered aqueous solution. It contains hydroxypropl guar, polyethylene glycol, poloxamine, boric acid, propylene glycol, and is preserved with polyquaternium-1 0.0011%, and edetate disodium 0.01% One RGP lens case Tamper Evident: For your protection, this carton has a tamper evident seal. Do not use if seal is damaged or missing at time of purchase. The bottle's dropper tip is sealed providing an extra measure of safety while also preventing unopened bottles from accidentally leaking in transit. Screwing the cap clockwise as far as it will go pierces its seal. Unscrew conventionally in the counterclockwise direction.
- A multi-purpose solution for gas permeable contact lenses.
- Cleans, conditions, and disinfects in one bottle.
- Provides customized lens wear, comfort-based on individual tear pH.
- Novel formula adjusts solution characteristics for lens care.
- Product is available in a 120ml or 60ml bottle and includes a free lens case.